Owl Button Bow
Add some festive fall style to your wardrobe with this Double Face Satin bow with some added personality!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Measure and cut two, 1 foot pieces of ribbon. Fold the ends over each other and wrap wire the middle of each ribbon
- Step 2:Wire the 2 ribbons you created together, and then wrap a 2” piece of ribbon around the center to cover the wire. Glue the ribbon shut in the back. Make two small pom poms with the Boye Pom Pom Maker and leave one piece of 5” of yarn on each.
- Step 3:Wrap the long piece of pom pom yarn around the bow and glue it to secure it in the back.
- Step 4:Glue your owl button to the center of the bow, and then glue the hair clip to the back.
- Offray Double Face Satin Ribbon in Raw Silk, 2 1⁄4 inch, 1 yard
- Organics Elements, Wooden owl button
- Boye, Pom Pom Maker
- Craft Wire
- Wooden Letters
- Glue Gun
Shop Ribbon for this Project