New Year's Eve Party Favor Bag
A great addition to your New Year's party celebration, these DIY favor bags are a simple craft activity that can be filled with gifts, surprises, and more! Designed by KC of The Real Thing with the Coake Family.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Print and cut out your clock template. The template can be found here.
- Step 2: Use a bold tip pen to add the time to each clock.
- Step 3: Use a glue stick to adhere the clock face to the front of the bag.
- Step 4: Decorate your bag by using the Blue stars and White dots adhesive ribbons on the front. You can vary the placement of the ribbons so each bag looks a little different or you can do them all the same. (Note: Adhesive ribbon will be available in a store near you soon! If you are unable to find adhesive ribbon, consider using glue to adhere your favorite ribbons.)
- Step 5: Fill each bag with your New Year’s clues and goodies for that hour.
- Step 6: Cut a length of Single Faced Satin Navajo Turquoise (1.5” width) and three lengths of Simple Sheer Asiana Champagne (1/4” width). Tie the bag closed using these ribbons.
- Step 7: Have a Happy New Year!
Shop Ribbon for this Project