New Year's Eve Party Hat
Personalize your New Year's party supplies with these festive hats! Customize them with our different double face satin ribbon to match your party decorations and colors!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Make a small, 5 inch tall cone shape out of white paper and cut the paper to create a pattern.
- Step 2:Print out Happy New Year on colored paper, small enough to fit on the hat. Trace the pattern over this, cut out, and make a cone. Glue together in the back.
- Step 3:Cut two 1/2 inch by 1 inch pieces of colored paper and glue to the inside of the hat on the bottom sides, leaving half the tab out. Glue the tabs to the headband.
- Step 4:Cut a 10 inch piece of ribbon. Make a bow and trim the ribbon ends. Glue the bow to the hat.
- Step 5:Cut 1/4 inch off the top of the hat. Glue the gold ball (or pom pom) to the top of the hat.
- TIP 1:Make these cute little hats for any party throughout the year!
Shop Ribbon for this Project