New Year's Eve Party Hat
Ring in the New Year with these festive New Year’s Eve Party Hats! Customize them to match your party theme and colors!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Make a small, 5 inch tall cone shape out of white paper and cut the paper to create a pattern.
- Step 2:Print out Happy New Year on colored paper, small enough to fit on the hat. Trace the pattern over this, cut out, and make a cone. Glue together in the back.
- Step 3:Cut two 1/2 inch by 1 inch pieces of colored paper and glue to the inside of the hat on the bottom sides, leaving half the tab out. Glue the tabs to the headband.
- Step 4:Cut a 10 inch piece of ribbon. Make a bow and trim the ribbon ends. Glue the bow to the hat.
- Step 5:Cut 1/4 inch off the top of the hat. Glue the gold ball (or pom pom) to the top of the hat.
- TIP 1:Make these cute little hats for any party throughout the year!
Shop Ribbon for this Project