New Year's Eve Bags
Ring in the New Year with a celebration fit for the whole family. Fill each bag with a surprise or fun activity to be enjoyed by the whole family for each hour leading up to the New Year. Designed by KC of The Real Thing with the Coake Family.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Print and cut out your clock template. The template can be found here.
- Step 2: Use a bold tip pen to add the time to each clock.
- Step 3: Use a glue stick to adhere the clock face to the front of the bag.
- Step 4: Decorate your bag by using the Blue stars and White dots adhesive ribbons on the front. You can vary the placement of the ribbons so each bag looks a little different or you can do them all the same. (Note: Adhesive ribbon will be available in a store near you soon! If you are unable to find adhesive ribbon, consider using glue to adhere your favorite ribbons.)
- Step 5: Fill each bag with your New Year’s clues and goodies for that hour.
- Step 6: Cut a length of Single Faced Satin Navajo Turquoise (1.5” width) and three lengths of Simple Sheer Asiana Champagne (1/4” width). Tie the bag closed using these ribbons.
- Step 7: Have a Happy New Year!
Shop Ribbon for this Project