These Lovely Sachets will give your clothing, sheets, towels and more a beautiful scent. They also make a thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift for some you love.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut 2 templates from cardstock that is 4" x 4" making sure the templates are square.
- Step 2: Cut 2 squares of Grand Illusion and 1 square of Lacey Ribbon that are larger than the template - don't worry about it being straight sided or square.
- Step 3: Sandwich the 2 layers of Grand Illusion and 1 layer of Lacey Ribbon between the two templates made from cardstock.
- Step 4: Holding the templates tight cut around the template with good, sharp scissors to create squares for the sachet.
- Step 5: At the sewing matching stitch around the perimeter of the layers of the sachet with a 1/4" seam leaving an opening along one side for filling with dried flowers.
- Step 6: Carefully fill with flowers.
- Step 7: Stitch opening closed.
- Step 8: Cut Beacon Hill ribbon into two 5” pieces, and LOVE ribbon into two 4.5” pieces. Cutting ends at a diagonal.
- Step 9: Layer the Beacon Hill red and LOVE ribbons as shown and top stitch in place.
- Step 9: Use sharp scissors to trim any excess material or ribbon.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.73