Jeweled Ribbon Choker
Looking for a new way to wear this trendy fashion accessory? Dress up a plain ribbon choker by adding a little sparkle with crystals!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Measure your neck and subtract 1 inch. Cut the ribbon to this length for sew-on or glue-on designs. For the ring design, add 2 inches to your neck measurement. Cut the ribbon to this length and then cut the ribbon in half.
- Step 2:Glue or sew on crystals in your desired design. For the ring design, glue one end of each ribbon around the ring, making a 1/2 inch fold.
- Step 3:Attach the end caps tightly to each end of the ribbon with the pliers.
- Step 4:Add several jump rings to one end and a jump ring with lobster claw to the other end.
- Step 5:Your beautiful choker is now ready to wear!
- TIP 1:Try different widths of ribbon to create a new look.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Out of stock
Price Per Yard: $0.26