Create this pretty Infinity Fascinator in preparation for your Royal Wedding watch party. #RoyalWeddingDIY
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut a 16 inch piece of the hot pink ribbon, a 15 inch piece of light pink, a 14 inch piece of lemon, and a 13 inch piece of living coral.
- Step 2:Form a figure eight with each ribbon. Make each one a little bigger than the first. Use the thread and needle to tack the ribbon in place to hold the shape.
- Step 3:Stack the figure eights, starting with the smallest and ending with the largest on top. Using the thread and needle, stitch the ribbons together and add a button to the center. Trim any loose thread ends.
- Step 4:Next, select a ribbon color and cut a length of ribbon long enough to wrap the headband. Wrap the ribbon around the headband. Secure the ends with the hot glue gun.
- Step 5:Attach the inifinity ribbon piece to the headband using the glue gun.
- TIP 1:Change up the colors to match a special party dress.
Shop Ribbon for this Project