Holiday Greenery Decoration
Make this easy and elegant Holiday Greenery Decoration to spread Christmas cheer throughout your home! Artificial greenery works best so you can continue to enjoy these little decorations throughout the winter season.
- Time Required:15 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut greenery pieces to 6 to 8 inches in length. Gather them in a small bundle and wrap the ends with wire.
- Step 2:Cut a yard of ribbon. Tie it in a knot around a door knob at the center of the ribbon, adding in the greenery before tightening.
- Step 3:Tie a big bow and adjust the loops to be even. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.
- TIP 1:Change the ribbon color to match your decor.
Shop Ribbon for this Project