Fall is the in the air with this colorful Harvest Wreath. The seasonal colors of fall ribbon will make this harvest décor craft the perfect addition to your autumn decorations.
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Advanced
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Wrap the straw wreath with 28 ft. of orange Offray Cavalier Ribbon. Secure ends with glue and set aside.
- Step 2: Using the floral stems, arrange as desired into a pick cover with florist tape. Repeat the process creating two floral picks.
- Step 3: Glue the first floral pick to the side of the wreath. Glue the second floral pick underneath the first.
- Step 4: Create a bow using the remaining 10 ft. of orange Offray Cavalier Ribbon and a bow using the 4” Offray Addiction ribbon.
- Step 5: Place the plaid bow on top of the other bow and then attach to the wreath with wire. Fluff the bow loops.
Shop Ribbon for this Project