Hanging DIY Christmas Wreath Decoration
Use our wide red double face satin decorative ribbon and two wreaths to a create an attractive piece of holiday décor. Perfect as an indoor or outdoor Christmas decoration.
- Time Required:20 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut three pieces of ribbon to 36 inches long. Place the larger wreath face down on a table with the bottom of the wreath facing up. Tie the 3 pieces of ribbon onto the wreath, spaced evenly apart.
- Step 2:Cut three pieces of ribbon to 22 inches long. Place the smaller wreath face down on the table with the bottom of the wreath facing up. Tie the 3 pieces of ribbon onto the wreath, spaced evenly apart.
- Step 3:Tie the ribbon from the small wreath evenly to the inside of the large wreath at the desired distance. We let ours hang 6 inches below the large wreath.
- Step 4:Cut six pieces of ribbon to 54 inches long for the bows. Tie a single bow to each hanging ribbon where it meets the wreath. Trim the tails of the bows at an angle.
- Step 5:Take the ribbon from the large wreath and gather it in the center above the wreath about 10 inches. Make sure the wreaths are hanging level and tie all three ribbons together in a knot. Trim the ends or use them to create a loop to use for hanging.
- TIP 1:For a little sparkle, add a battery-operated string of lights.
- TIP 2:Change the color of the ribbon to match your Christmas decorations.
Shop Ribbon for this Project