Handmade Ribbon Flag
Perfect to use as part of your home décor, this handmade ribbon flag is sure to celebrate your Patriotism on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and every day in between! Features a variety of red and white, satin and lace ribbons.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut 60” strips of ribbons and lace. The lace can be cut to your desired widths.
- Step 2: Cut one 42” strip of white lace.
- Step 3: Glue 60” ribbons and lace on to dowel so that there is approx. 30” on either side.
- Step 4: Glue an 8 -1/2 x 11” square of blue fabric to the dowel, which will only be seen on the front.
- Step 5: Glue white buttons to the blue fabric.
- Step 6: Glue 42” strip of white lace ribbon across the dowel to finish your flag, letting short ends (approx. 10”) hang on either side.
- Offray Double Face Satin, Red and White
- Offray Lacy Ribbon, Red and White
- 22” Wooden Dowel
- Blue Fabric
- 50 White Buttons
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.73
Price Per Yard: $0.18