Halloween Spider Headband
Get into the Halloween spirit with this festive headband featuring an oversized spider. Fun for kids or adults!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Take the 5/8” purple Offray Olivia Ribbon, the 7/8” orange Offray Glitter Grosgrain Ribbon and the 7/8” black Offray Grosgrain Ribbon and tie a loose knot that leaves 8-inches of ribbon dangling.
- Step 2: Slip the end of the headband through the knot, tighten and glue.
- Step 3: Wrap the three ribbons tightly around the headband, making sure all three colors are showing as you wrap.
- Step 4: Once you reach the end of the headband, glue in place and tie another loose knot.
- Step 5: Carefully slip the end of the headband through the knot and glue.
- Step 6: Trim excess ribbon, leaving 8-inches of dangling ribbon to match the opposite side.
- Step 7: Pinch the 12-iches of 6” black Offray Sparkle Tulle in the center and secure with a small piece of pipe cleaner. Set aside.
- Step 8: Make a 4-loop bow with the 1 ½” regal purple Offray Jive Ribbon. Secure with a small piece of pipe cleaner and set aside.
- Step 9: Make a 4-loop bow with the remainder of the 7/8” orange Offray Glitter Grosgrain Ribbon. Secure it with a pipe cleaner and set aside.
- Step 10: Layer together tulle and both bows. Secure with piper cleaner and place on the side of the headband with glue.
- Step 11: Take the large spider embellishment and glue in place in the center of the bows.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.68
Price Per Yard: $0.39
Price Per Yard: $0.35