Halloween Fun Favors
Fun and festive decor for family and friends of all ages!
- Time Required:2 hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginners
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut your printed papers into 7” x 5” sheets. Roll your papers around your cardboard roll and glue the seam. Tie one end near roll with the ribbon. Stuff your roll with goodies and tie the other end.
- Step 2:Punch or print out scallops from the solid paper and layer 2 together. Add a Halloween button to the top piece. Use a pop dot to give height if desired.
- Step 3:Glue your doubled scallops to the center of the tubes.
- Offray Double Face Satin Ribbon in Petal Peach, 3/8”, 3-5 yards
- Halloween Night Buttons 3-5 packages
- Several sheets of Halloween inspired papers
- Coordinating solid paper stock
- Cardboard Paper rolls
- Scalloped punches in 2 sizes
- Glue gun
- Pop dots (otional)
- Candy and confetti for inside
Shop Ribbon for this Project