Halloween Crow Wreath
Feel festive and design your own Halloween inspired wreath using a best-selling wired ribbon in fall colors.
- Time Required:1 1/2Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginners
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Glue your florals to the top of the wreath, making sure they dangle downward.
- Step 2:Create a puffy bow with the ribbon by folding over several layers, about 8” long. Wire the center tight and then open up the loops.
- Step 3:Glue your crow to the bottom of the wreath.
- Step 4:Glue on your bow to the top center. Add a wire loop to the back if you wish to hang.
- Offray Anisha, Wired Edge in Black, 4”, 2 yards
- Black Crow
- Black wood wreath
- Grey artificial dangling florals
- Glue gun
Shop Ribbon for this Project