Hair Bow Organizer
This sweet hair bow organizer is a fun and functional addition to a little girl’s bedroom. Keep all of your daughter’s cute hair bows organized and easy to find. This craft also makes a great gift!
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Apply double sided tape to both sides of the cardboard.
- Step 2: Position the pink Elephant Offray Ribbon beginning at the top of the cardboard and adhere with the double sided tape. Wrap around to the backside, and adhere ribbon again. You will have excess ribbon leftover.
- Step 3: With the excess ribbon, fold the end over 1/4-inch. Then, turn again to create a loop. Glue down to secure and set aside.
- Step 4: Take the brown Single Face Satin Offray Ribbon and wrap around the shower hook. When starting, dab the end of the ribbon with glue to secure it.
- Step 5: Once you have reached the closure on the shower hook, place it through the loop you created on the cardboard and close the hook. Continue wrapping the ribbon until complete, secure with glue.
- Step 6: Create a bow with the pink Elephant Offray Ribbon and secure with glue just under the shower hook, on the cardboard strip.
- Step 7: Create another bow and glue it to the top of the mirror.
- Step 8: Hang the cardboard strip on the mirror knob and then you’re ready to use!
Shop Ribbon for this Project