Grosgrain Ribbon Bookmark
Get a head start on holiday gifts for your favorite book lovers! Make these simple and pretty bookmarks using grosgrain ribbon! Personalize each with special charms and beads.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut a 14 inch piece of ribbon. Heat seal the ends.
- Step 2:Place an end clamp on one end of the ribbon and squeeze tight to close. Repeat on the other end of the ribbon.
- Step 3:Select the charms and beads to decorate and assemble. Attach each set to the end clasp with a jump ring to finish.
- TIP 1:Giving a book or set of books as a gift? Create a coordinating grosgrain ribbon bookmark!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.36