Garland DIY Christmas Decoration
This wintery Christmas garland is a wonderful way to decorate your mantel, doorways, or tree during the holiday season! Select wood shapes, paint, and Offray ribbon to match your existing decorations or try a new theme with this fun Christmas craft!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Tape off the wood pieces near the middle.
- Step 2:Paint the bottom of each piece (three in each color). Let dry.
- Step 3:Carefully remove the tape. Cut pieces of ribbon and wrap around the wood at the paint line. Glue in the back.
- Step 4:Glue or tape the baker's twine to the back of the wood pieces.
- Step 5:For a two-sided garland, double the number of wood pieces and glue them back to back with the twine between the pieces.
- TIP 1:Change wood shapes and colors to create a garland for every season!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.23