This Flower Fascinator is so simple to make – no bow-tying skills required! #RoyalWeddingDIY
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Remove the stem and stamen of the flower. Use the thread and needle to sew the Crystal Burst button to the center of the flower.
- Step 2:Measure the diameter of the flower. Add 2 inches to that measurement and multiply by seven. Cut a piece of ribbon to this length. Fold the ribbon back and forth on itself to create 6 loops. Stitch across the center of the ribbon lengths using the thread and needle. Be careful to make only a few stitches in the center, staying away from the edges.
- Step 3:Trim notches from the edges to the center seam as shown.
- Step 4:Pull apart the loops and twist to create a full bow. Stitch the loops in place.
- Step 5:Using the hot glue gun, attach the flower to the bow. Glue onto the headband. Cut a piece of felt slightly smaller than the flower. Glue it to the back of the flower with the headband in between the felt and the flower.
- TIP 1:Use more ribbon to create additional loops and a fuller bow.
Shop Ribbon for this Project