Use Offray’s ribbon accessories to create a beautiful bunch of headbands! These are so easy to make and are a great way to add pretty details to a boring headband.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Lay out the flowers and bows near the headbands for placement.
- Step 2:Starting with the center flower or bow, glue each piece onto the headband.
- Step 3:Let the glue cool and your pretty headband is ready to wear!
- TIP 1:Can't find a headband in the right color? Try wrapping one with narrow satin ribbon, then glue and trim the ends.
Shop Ribbon for this Project