Create this trendsetting wreath just in time for fall using top-selling Double Face Satin! You’ll be sure to get plenty of compliments on this fall decoration.
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Using the cord, tie a knot onto the wreath and start wrapping the cord around the ring.
- Step 2:Continue wrapping until the entire ring is covered.
- Step 3:Wrap eucalyptus leaves around one side of the ring- secure with wire.
- Step 4:Start wiring your leaves on top of your greenery.
- Step 5:Continue wiring your leaves onto the ring on each side of the greenery.
- Step 6:Secure a long piece of cord to the backs of your letters, use glue or staples, and place the letters about ½” apart.
- Step 7:Tie the “Fall” letters to the ring
- Step 8:In the center of the greens, tie a bow with the Offray® ribbon and show off your fall spirit!
- 2-1/4 Inch Wide, 10 Yd Offray Double Face Satin Ribbon, Raw Silk
- Green Craft Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Large Steel Ring 18-24 Inches
- Cotton Cord
- Real or Artificial Eucalyptus Leaves
- Real or Artificial Autumn Themed Leaves
- Wooden Letters
Shop Ribbon for this Project