DIY Rustic Fall Wreath Door Decoration
Craft a gorgeous seasonal door decoration with burlap ribbon, fall colors, and floral embellishments with this DIY Autumn wreath! Follow the instructions below to create a one-of-a-kind piece of Autumn home décor in 9 simple steps!
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Advanced
Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Wrap the straw or foam wreath in 2 ½” Offray Burlap, Wired Edge in russet. Secure each end with glue.
- Step 2: Take two floral picks, layer them together and wrap the end with floral tape. Leave approximately 3” of stem.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2 with the remaining floral picks.
- Step 4: Place the floral picks end-to-end and wrap tightly with floral tape.
- Step 5: Glue the combined floral picks to the bottom center of the burlap-covered wreath.
- Step 6: Create a bow using 2 ½” Offray Solitude, Wired Edge ribbon.
- Step 7: Using wire, secure the bow to the bottom center of the wreath, covering the exposed stems of the floral embellishments.
- Step 8: Create a second bow using 2 ½” Offray Solitude, Wired Edge ribbon and attached to the top center of the wreath.
- Step 9: Fluff bow loops and shape floral picks to your liking.
Shop Ribbon for this Project