DIY Plaid Ribbon Rustic Autumn Wreath
Make your own festive harvest home décor with this awesome Autumn craft! Choose Offray ribbons in seasonal colors and follow the instructions below to create a homemade autumn decoration in 5 fun steps.
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Advanced
Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Wrap the straw wreath with 28 ft. of orange Offray Cavalier Ribbon. Secure ends with glue and set aside.
- Step 2: Using the floral stems, arrange as desired into a pick cover with florist tape. Repeat the process creating two floral picks.
- Step 3: Glue the first floral pick to the side of the wreath. Glue the second floral pick underneath the first.
- Step 4: Create a bow using the remaining 10 ft. of orange Offray Cavalier Ribbon and a bow using the 4” Offray Addiction ribbon.
- Step 5: Place the plaid bow on top of the other bow and then attach to the wreath with wire. Fluff the bow loops.
Shop Ribbon for this Project