DIY Home Decor Fall Ribbon Wood Letter Wall Art
Celebrate fall with this easy autumn craft! Use wooden letters and wired edge ribbon to create this rustic Autumn home décor for your door, wall, or mantel in 4 easy steps!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Use pre-decorated wood letters or decorate your own. Wrap twine around a top portion of each letter, tie and trim. Cut a longer piece of twine and loop around the letter once, tie in the back and leave the tails long.
- Step 2:Cut your ribbons to the length you want for each letter. Tie a loose knot near the bottom. We staggered the knots to hang the letters at different heights.
- Step 3:Take the ends of the twine tied to the letter and feed them up through the knot in the ribbon. Adjust the placement of the letter and tie the ends of the twine behind the knot. Trim the excess twine.
- Step 4:Repeat for each letter and then you are ready to hang!
- TIP 1:Paint letters different colors or wrap in patterned washi tape.
- TIP 2:Decorate ribbon with different accessories.
- TIP 3:Use ribbon leftover from last Christmas for a Christmas version.
Shop Ribbon for this Project