DIY Halloween Ribbon Wreath
Crafting this DIY Halloween decoration is as simple as tying a knot! Pick your favorite Offray ribbons in fun fall colors and patterns and tie them around a foam circle to create this easy Halloween craft in 4 simple steps!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To cover a 16-inch wreath form, you will need approximately 50 pieces of ribbon, about seven in each style. Your own project will need more or less if you choose different widths of ribbon or if your wreath form is bigger or smaller in size. Each piece should be cut to approximately 15 inches; this should be enough length to wrap around, make a knot and have excess material.
- Step 2:Choose a place to start. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the wreath form and tie a knot so the excess material is on the outside of the loop.
- Step 3:Take one piece of each of the different ribbon designs to complete the pattern. Tie a knot in the same way as Step 2.
- Step 4:Continue adding your pieces of ribbon until all of the wreath form is covered. You can add them in a pattern or mix it up.
- TIP 1:Cut the ends in diagonal or arrow designs
- TIP 2:Remove ribbon and reuse wreath form for the next holiday
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.37