DIY Halloween Decoration GeoMesh Lamp Bow
Add some rustic charm to your outdoor Halloween decorations with this easy craft tutorial! This DIY Halloween decoration uses Offray GeoMesh™ ribbon to create a decorative bow that easily attaches to your outdoor light fixtures for a fun, spooky effect.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut both the black and orange Offray GeoMesh™ into two 36-inch pieces.
- Step 2: Beginning with the black, layer the Offray GeoMesh™ alternating between black and orange.
- Step 3: At one end, begin pinching the middle of the Offray GeoMesh™ to create pleating.
- Step 4: Secure with wire and fluff out each layer of Offray GeoMesh™.
- Step 5: Use the purple GeoMesh™ to create a loop bow with tails and attach it to the center of the larger black and orange bow. Secure with wire.
- Step 6: Wrap wire ends around an outdoor lamp to secure your bow in place for the season.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...