DIY Halloween Costume Accessory Vampire Bite Choker
Transform any outfit into a quick and easy Halloween costume with this cool vampire bite choker! This easy Halloween craft uses Offray black satin ribbon and craft beads to create a stylish choker that looks like you've been bit by a vampire!
- Time Required:45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, measure your neck and subtract 1 inch. Cut the ribbon to this length.
- Step 2:Add the clasps to the ribbon ends and squeeze tightly with pliers.
- Step 3:On one end, add a lobster claw and one jump ring.
- Step 4:On the other end, add several jump rings for sizing adjustments.
- Step 5:String a teardrop bead onto a 10 inch piece of string and bring it to the center. With both ends together, add on eight or so seed beads. Bring one end of the string back through the last bead and pull. Tie to secure.
- Step 6:Repeat Step 5 but add only five or so seed beads.
- Step 7:Cut a 1 inch piece of ribbon and glue on the beaded strings, spacing a 1/2 inch apart.
- Step 8:Glue this piece to the back of the choker about 5 inches from the closure so the beads hang on the side of the neck.
- TIP 1:Try a wider ribbon or different color ribbon to change the look.
- 5/8 Inch Wide Offray Double Face Satin Ribbon, Black
- 2 Teardrop Beads, Red
- 15 Seed Beads, Red
- Clear String
- 2 Ribbon Clasps, 3/4 Inch
- Lobster Claw Closure
- Jump Rings, 6mm
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Glue Gun
- Measuring Tape
Shop Ribbon for this Project