DIY Halloween Costume Accessory Fawn Ears Headband
Oh, deer! This easy Halloween craft makes a great last minute Halloween costume in 7 simple steps! Use felt and Offray ribbon flowers to transform a simple headband into a cute Halloween costume accessory.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, make a paper template for the ears and trace it onto the rust felt four times. Cut out all the ears.
- Step 2:Lay one ear on the brown felt and trace around the edge to create the tip that is about 1 inch long. Cut out two pieces. Cut a wave along the bottom.
- Step 3:Cut out two inner ears and six small tear drops from the tan felt.
- Step 4:Glue all the pieces onto two of the ears.
- Step 5:Glue the ear backs to the ear fronts, leaving 1/4 inch open on the bottom to glue on the headband.
- Step 6:Separate the front and back ears and glue to the headband, wrapping the ends around the headband and securing with glue.
- Step 7:Glue the flowers on the front of the ears near the headband to finish.
Shop Ribbon for this Project