DIY Dry Erase Board
Make a stylish dry erase board with ribbon to hang in your home and easily jot down helpful notes for the whole family. Designed by Lindsay of The Frugal Crafter.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step Instructions Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut the word “family” out of white paper to fit your frame. I used my die cut machine so I had to cut down the paper so I could fit it in my cutter, if you are cutting the word by hand you can keep it in one piece.
- Step 2: Lay out ribbon on your backing board in a pleasing fashion. Place the word mat on top to test placement. If you like it glue the ribbon to the board.
- Step 3: Glue the paper over the board so the ribbon shows though the word cut-outs. Add additional ribbon as embellishments.
- Step 4: Make sure the glass in your frame is clean and place the decorated backer board in the frame. Secure the backer board in.
- Step 5: Attach handing hardware and wire to the back.
- Step 6: Attach a dry erase marker to the side of the frame with an eye-hook and ribbon.
- Step 7: Hang on the wall and enjoy!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.68
Price Per Yard: $0.59
Price Per Yard: $0.19