Help your graduate celebrate in style! You can make these easy and adorable diploma earrings in less than an hour!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut 2 pieces of white ribbon to 4 inches long. Punch a hole in each piece about a 1/2 inch down from one end of the ribbon.
- Step 2:Starting at the end with no hole, use the end of the paintbrush to wrap and roll each piece of ribbon tightly. Add a dab of glue to the center to secure.
- Step 3:Cut two 8 inch pieces of black ribbon and tie a bow around the middle of each diploma. Trim the ends of the black ribbon.
- Step 4:Use the pliers to open the loop on the ear wire and attach to the diploma through the punched hole in the white ribbon. Close the loop with the pliers. Repeat with the other diploma.
- Step 5:Wear and celebrate!
- TIP 1:Instead of traditional black and white, change the ribbon colors to school colors!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $1.04