Daisy Flower Hair Clips
Make this pair of pretty daisy flower hair clips with brightly colored grosgrain ribbon. These clips are a cute alternative to hair bows. Not only are they a fun hair accessory – they are also super easy to make!
- Time Required:1.5 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To make the flowers, cut 4 pieces of hot pink ribbon for each flower. Each piece should be 3-1/2 inches long. Heat seal the ends.
- Step 2:Take one piece of ribbon, fold it in half and pinch to make a crease. With the ribbon on a flat surface, take one end, fold it over to the center crease and glue down. Repeat with the other end. Do this to all remaining pieces.
- Step 3:Using two pieces of the looped ribbon, position one on top of the other like a plus sign and glue together. Repeat this step with the remaining two looped pieces.
- Step 4:Place one set on top of the other set. Make sure the petals are evenly spaced. Glue in place.
- Step 5:Apply hot glue to the bottom of the button. Place in center of flower and press down to secure.
- Step 6:To wrap the clip, cut a 4-1/2 inch piece of green ribbon for each clip. Apply hot glue to the underside of one end of the ribbon. Place the ribbon on the underneath of the top side of the clip (with clip open). Close the clip and apply hot glue to the top side. Pull the ribbon over the end and press it onto the top of the clip. Continue gluing the ribbon to the pinching end of the clip.
- Step 7:Glue the flower to the top of the clip.
- TIP 1:You can replace the button with a small loop of coordinating ribbon.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...