Neutrals and white with a pop of greenery are the perfect way to add a rustic element to your indoor decorations. This lovely cotton wreath showcases this trend and is so easy to make!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Arrange the greenery along one side of the wreath and secure it to the wreath with wire.
- Step 2:Arrange the cotton stems on the wreath, leaving space for the bow, and secure them with wire.
- Step 3:Use the ribbon to make a large 5 or 6 loop bow and wrap with wire. Secure the bow to the wreath. Trim the ribbon tails and shape the bow.
- TIP 1:Add smaller, decorative elements that tie into your room's theme.
Shop Ribbon for this Project