Avid readers and crafters will appreciate these colorful corner bookmarks to save their page! So easy to make, they are perfect for personal use or to give as gifts. Designed by Lindsay of The Frugal Crafter.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut a strip of cardstock the same width of your ribbon by 2x the width long. This ribbon is 1 1/2” wide so my cardstock is 1 1/2”x3”. Fold both corners to the middle as shown.
- Step 2: Cut a triangle of cardstock to fit the inside of the bookmark.
- Step 3: Cut a ribbon 1” longer than your card-stock strip.
- Step 4: Adhere the ribbon to the front of the strip, flip it and glue down the ends as shown.
- Step 5: Fold up the bookmark and glue the cardstock triangle to the inside securing the back flaps.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...