Christmas Village Set Mini Wreath
Perfect for dollhouses or Christmas village displays, this tiny ribbon DIY wreath is super easy to make! Plus, you can make a matching life-size version for your own Christmas decorations. Designed by Char of Doll Diaries.
- Time Required:30 minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Choose your widest ribbon as your base. Use a little glue and a sequin pin to anchor the ribbon on the BACK of the styrofoam wreath.
- Step 2: Wrap the entire wreath with the ribbon making sure to overlap so no white shows through. Finish it off with another stripe of glue and a sequin pin for good measure.
- Step 3: Repeat the process with contrast ribbon #1 – start it and finish it with a stripe of glue and a sequin pin on the back.
- Step 4: Wrap contrast ribbon #2 the OPPOSITE direction so that the two contrast ribbons cross - start it and finish it with a stripe of glue and a sequin pin on the back.
- Step 5: Make a big bow by stacking folded ribbon from all three patterns and tie it off in the center to create the gather.
- Step 6: Tie the bow onto the wreath and secure in the back with a pin.
- Step 7: Glue your embellishment in the center of the bow and you are done!
Shop Ribbon for this Project