Christmas Tree Hair Clips
Deck the tresses with these festive Christmas Tree Hair Clips! O what a fun way to dress up any outfit for Christmas.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut 12 pieces of green ribbon: 4 pieces that are 2.75 inches, 4 pieces that are 2.5 inches and 4 pieces that are 2 inches.
- Step 2:Fold each ribbon in half and glue ends as shown.
- Step 3:Cut 2 pieces of brown ribbon a half inch longer then the length of hairclip. Fold ends down 1/4 inch and glue. Glue to hair clip tops.
- Step 4:Glue the longest green loops onto the ribbon-lined hair clip, about a 1/2 inch from the bottom as shown. Glue the 2.5 inches loops onto clip 1/4 inch up from the bottom loops and finish with the 2 inch loops.
- Step 5:Make a bow with the red ribbon and glue onto top of tree.
- TIP 1:Try mixing different shades of green for the tree.
- TIP 2:Change the bow color at the top to match a party dress.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.50