Christmas Ornament Decoration
Make this festive Christmas Ornament Decoration that you can hang on a window, over a table, or anywhere you want to add a touch of joy for the holiday season!
- Time Required:40 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut pieces of sheer ribbon into 24 inch lengths. Tie a piece of sheer ribbon to each ornament.
- Step 2:Gather all the ornaments and dangle them to varying lengths of ribbon. When you have the look you want, tie all of the ribbon pieces together by making a knot at the end.
- Step 3:Add the greenery and attach with a piece of craft wire or ribbon. Use the ends of the wire to make a loop in the back for hanging.
- Step 4:Make a bow with the black and white check ribbon and attach to the ornaments and greenery with wire.
- TIP 1:Create this decoration to match your Christmas theme colors!
Shop Ribbon for this Project