Chalkboard Door Décor
A chalkboard door décor is a cute alternative door decoration that allows you to greet your guests with a welcoming personal message. Made as a door hanger, a chalkboard door decoration is also a fun addition to the entrance of a child’s bedroom.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: The chalkboard shown had pre-drilled holes. You can also use a framed chalkboard by adding picture hangers on each side. Thread the 2 ½” Red Plaid Edinburgh Offray Ribbon through the holes and extend upward.
- Step 2: Tie a knot at the top the ribbon. The knot should be approximately 5-inches above the chalkboard and this will act as your hanger.
- Step 3: Make a bow with the remaining 2 ½” Red Plaid Edinburgh Offray Ribbon. Use a pipe cleaner to secure to the knotted ribbon.
Door Knob Hanger Chalkboard
- Step 1: Create a bow using the 2 ½” GeoMesh™ Holiday Offray Ribbon and glue to the top of the door hanger.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...