Chair Ribbon Décor
Planning a beach themed wedding? Create this DIY ribbon chair décor featuring a starfish center. Or, modify the design to match your own wedding theme with different colors and a different center embellishment, such as a monogram letter.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Making sure you have enough length to fold over your chair and reach the desired length on each side, cut your ribbons and set aside.
- Step 2: Using the Burlap, Wired Edge ribbon, create a ribbon rosette.
- Step 3: Adhere a starfish embellishment to the center of the rosette using a hot glue gun and glue.
- Step 4: Using an additional piece of cut ribbon, shorter in length, add it to the center of your burlap ribbon rosette, tucked slightly under the starfish embellishment.
- Step 5: Hang your ribbons over the chair and secure them in the center.
- Step 6: Last, adhere your burlap rosette with starfish embellishment to the center of the ribbons pulled together.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.45