Car in a Jar Snow Globe
Make this cute snow globe to add to your Christmas decorations or give it as a gift!
- Time Required:45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut a 24 inch piece of twine. Cut the bottom plastic piece off of the bottle brush tree. Place the tree on top of the car. Wrap the twine twice around the tree and the car and tie a knot to secure the tree on the car.
- Step 2:Add a small amount of faux snow to the jar. Squeeze a mound of hot glue inside the jar at the center of the bottom. Place the car on top of the glue and allow the glue to dry. Add a bit more snow and screw on the top.
- Step 3:Cut a 30 inch piece of red ribbon. Tie the ribbon around the top of the jar lid and tie into a bow.
- Step 4:Use a piece of twine to add bells to the center of the bow.
- TIP 1:Try reusing glass jars. Large pickle jars work well for larger toy cars.
- TIP 2:Look for older model toy cars in local antique stores.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.05