Candy Gift Pouches
These bright and colorful candy pouches will be a sweet treat this Spring! Make them for your friends and family for special events or as a gift.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut cardstock 6” x 11”.
- Step 2: Score 1 ½” and 4 ½”.
- Step 3: Rotate and score 4 ¼” and 6 ¾”.
- Step 4: Add tape the 1 ½” score edges and fold to create box.
- Step 5: Pinch in sides to aid in forming the box.
- Step 6: Cut pattern paper to fit the front of each bag and ink edges before adhering.
- Step 7: Cut 2nd pattern paper smaller and mat with additional cardstock.
- Step 8: Add to front of bags.
- Step 9: Place candy in a plastic bag and punch holes in the top edges.
- Step 10: Cut ribbon into 6” pieces.
- Step 11: Thread 6” Dancer Chamois ribbon through the holes and tie into a knot.
- Step 12: Tie 6” pieces of Dancer Pink and Creations Cantaloupe ribbon to the knot.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...