Candy Gift Holder
Give all your Valentines a sweet treat this Valentine’s Day with this Candy Gift Holder. Fill it with the recipients favorite candies!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut a piece of cardstock to 11" x 4".
- Step 2: Find the center of the long side of the cardstock and fold it wrong sides together.
- Step 3: Using the bone folder score the cardstock 3/4" on each side of the fold.
- Step 4: Fold the creases to create a pleated bottom.
- Step 5: Using the corner rounder - round off each corner.
- Step 6: Fill treat bags with candy.
- Step 7: Staple the treat bags to the inside of the cardstock holder as shown.
- Step 8: Using a hole punch make two holes in the top of the cardstock.
- Step 9: Cut Offray Wired Encore ribbon into two 18” pieces.
- Step 10: Thread the ribbon through each candy holder and tie a bow.
- Step 11: Embellish the candy holder as desired.
Shop Ribbon for this Project