Burlap Valentine Wreath
Dress up your front door with this Burlap Valentine Wreath, featuring a variety of different texture ribbons, including burlap, lace, satin and twine.
- Time Required:30 minutes
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Starting on one side of center, wrap burlap ribbon around wire frame. Wrap while scrunching ribbon together giving it an occasional twist. Continue wrapping and overlap in center. Glue end to hold.
- Step 2: Thread satin ribbon through lace and wrap wreath.
- Step 3: Cut remaining lace/ribbon into three pieces and glue to point of heart.
- Step 4: Cut lengths of baker’s twine and glue to point.
- Step 5: Roll up wired ribbon into a rose and tuck end under to hold.
- Step 6: Glue three ribbon roses over ends.
- Step 7: Add fabric leaves.
Shop Ribbon for this Project