Burlap & Ribbon Table Runner
Create a beautiful table runner using a long piece of burlap with colorful ribbon woven throughout – perfect to customize for any holiday or event! Designed by Jess of Styled by Jess.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Measure and cut a piece of burlap to the final size you’d like your table runner to be.
- Step 2: Measure and cut holes into your burlap that you will then use to weave the Offray ribbon through. For the runner shown, holes were cut every 2 inches across the burlap and cut the width of the ribbon used.
- Step 3: Cut a piece of Offray ribbon to the width of your burlap and weave through each hole.
- Step 4: Using a glue gun, glue down each end of the ribbon to secure.
- Step 5: Continue cutting, weaving, and gluing until desired pattern is reached.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.50