Burlap Ribbon DIY Garland
This rustic garland is a simple Christmas craft activity that's perfect for the whole family! String it across an entryway, on a mantle, or use it as an outdoor Christmas decoration for a homey, festive feel.
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut ten 10-inch strip of each color of Burlap, Wired Edge Offray Ribbon to create a burlap garland chain that is approximately 5-feet long.
- Step 2: Starting with a red strip of burlap, fold one end over the other and glue in place, creating a loop. Raw edges should be turned under.
- Step 3: Next, loop a white strip of burlap into the red loop. Fold over the raw edges and glue.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 3 with a green strip of burlap.
- Step 5: Repeat this process until all burlap pieces have been used.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...