Burlap Love Banner
Dress up a mantle, shelf or wall with this burlap love banner. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, it will be a sweet touch to your home décor.
- Time Required:30 minutes
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut four 10” long pieces of natural Burly ribbon. Mark 2” from one end in center of piece. Cut triangle from corners to center mark.
- Step 2: Cut four hearts from Burcheck. Use grid of checks to draw a heart and use as a pattern for the rest of the hearts or use a heart pattern that is 5” by 5”. You can also fold a 5” by 5” piece of paper in half and draw a heart pattern in this way. Dab pink paint on edge of hearts.
- Step 3: Paint letters and clothespins pink.
- Step 4: Glue hearts to center of flag pieces. Glue letters in center of hearts.
- Step 5: Make small bows with baker’s twine and glue to hearts on banners.
- Step 6: Fold over straight edge of each banner ½” and glue along edge. Thread banners on twine with large needle.
- Step 7: Clip clothespins on each flag.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $1.54