Burlap Lace Garland
Make this quick and easy garland for railings, doorways, mantles and lampposts!
- Time Required:1 1/2 hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginners
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Lay lace on top of the burlap ribbon. Thread needle with floss and tie knot in end. Begin to sew a running stitch down the center through both layers (make stitches about ½”) gathering as you sew. Continue this for the entire length and secure with knot.
- Step 2:Cut 1 yard pieces of the black ribbon and fold in half. Glue in place onto the back side of garland.
- Step 3:Tie onto railing, around doorways or mantle with craft wire.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $2.81
Price Per Yard: $0.43
Price Per Yard: $0.18