This old fashion burlap chain garland is an easy and fun holiday craft idea that the whole family can enjoy. String it across an entryway, on a mantle or around your Christmas tree and enjoy throughout the Christmas season!
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut ten 10-inch strip of each color of Burlap, Wired Edge Offray Ribbon to create a burlap garland chain that is approximately 5-feet long.
- Step 2: Starting with a red strip of burlap, fold one end over the other and glue in place, creating a loop. Raw edges should be turned under.
- Step 3: Next, loop a white strip of burlap into the red loop. Fold over the raw edges and glue.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 3 with a green strip of burlap.
- Step 5: Repeat this process until all burlap pieces have been used.
Shop Ribbon for this Project