Burlap Covered Scrapbook
Preserve your memories from weddings, anniversaries, and more, in this beautiful burlap covered scrapbook or photo album. Embellish the cover with ribbon, gems, twine and more for a pesonalized look you will love.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut approximately18” of the Gazette Ribbon. Using the needle and thread with a long tail, make a simple running stitch down one side of the ribbon.
- Step 2: Gather the ribbon together with the thread and tie in the center to form the ribbon rosette.
- Step 3: Create a second ribbon rosette using 12” of Double Faced Satin Ribbon.
- Step 4: Glue the Double Faced Satin rosette onto the center of the Gazette rosette.
- Step 5: Glue a gem to the center of the rosette flower.
- Step 6: Wrap a 12” piece of Gazette Ribbon around the cover with the ends meeting centered on the front of the album. Glue ends to the album.
- Step 7: Wrap a 12” piece of Lucy Ribbon around the cover, again meeting centered on the front of the album. Glue ends to album.
- Step 8: Glue the ribbon flower you created onto front of the album to cover the ends of the lace and ribbon.
- Step 9: Slightly bend the ends of the silver leaves and glue them onto the album with the ends underneath the flower.
- Step 10: Wrap twine around the chipboard heart twice and tie with a bow.
- Step 11: Glue a small gem onto the center of the twine bow.
- Step 12: Glue chipboard heart onto the front of the album.
- Note: If you cannot find a burlap covered scrapbook, or prefer to cover your own, you can do so using Offray Burly Ribbon and fabric adhesive.
- Offray Gazette Ribbon, Raw Silk, 2" width
- Offray Double Face Satin Ribbon, Antique White, 7/8" width
- Lace Ribbon, 1" width
- Burlap Covered Scrapbook
- Embellishment Gems
- Embellishment Silver Leaves
- Chipboard Heart
- Fabric Glue
- Needle and Thread
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Out of stock
Price Per Yard: $0.85