Burlap Christmas Trees
Perfect for decorating for Christmas, these mini burlap trees will sit nicely on any table or mantle in your home. Vary your colors and embellishments for a festive look that matches your personal style. Designed by Lindsay of The Frugal Crafter.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step Instructions Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Wrap cone with burlap ribbon. Secure with hot glue. Make sure to pleat the ribbon as you go for a snug fit.
- Step 2: Wrap with sheer ribbon for garland.
- Step 3: Attach handmade ribbon rosettes using hot glue.
- Step 4: Add beads or sequins with sequins pins or straight pins.
Shop Ribbon for this Project