Bunny Favor Cones
Make these sweet Bunny Favor Cones for Easter or spring parties. Fill them with sweet treats for favors or with artificial flowers for decorations.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:For each cone, cut the card stock in a 7 inch square. Use scalloped scissors to create a scalloped edge on three sides.
- Step 2:To form the cone, roll in the straight side first and then the other. Glue together.
- Step 3:Use a hole-punch to make six equally spaced holes around the top front of the cone, starting and ending at the sides.
- Step 4:For each cone, cut two pieces of ribbon to 1 yard in length. Use two pieces of ribbon per cone. Thread one ribbon through the side holes, leaving enough ribbon to hang the cone. Weave the other ribbon through the side and front holes with the loose ends coming out the sides. Tie the two ribbon ends into bows at the side holes.
- Step 5:Cut various sizes of circles and scallops from the glitter and solid color card stock. Layer together with glue. Cut or trace a bunny and glue to the center.
- Step 6:To finish, glue the layered bunny circle to the cone near the top.
- TIP 1:Change the colors and cutouts and these cute cones are perfect for baby shower favors!
Shop Ribbon for this Project