Create this bridal garter to toss on your wedding day. Use satin ribbon and tulle and embellish with pretty crystal buttons.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut four pieces of tulle to 2-1/4 inches wide by two yards long.
- Step 2:Measure around your leg and cut the elastic to fit, leaving a 1/2 inch seam allowance.
- Step 3:Layer all four pieces of tulle. Using a running stitch, gather the tulle lengthwise. Stitch the gathered tulle to the elastic.
- Step 4:Seam the ends together.
- Step 5:Use the satin ribbon to tie tiny bows and stitch them in the center so they hold their shape. Embellish the garter with the bows and buttons.
- TIP 1:You can also embellish with pre-made ribbon flowers.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.15